Saturday, September 1, 2012

Food web revision

So! After posting the food webs here, I decided to go through them again and give them a good revision. I made the original food webs quite early on in my planning process, so at this point I have a more detailed idea of what I want in many of the creatures, so I went through, made some notes, refined, and changed some of the elements of both food webs. It keeps getting more and more complicated, which might get me into trouble eventually when I have to execute all of these items. But I would rather have something complicated and more interesting than something simple but boring.

So now my food webs look like this:



I'm going to go over them and make a new version that incorporates these changes, which will be my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment